Home > Shop By Occasion > Get Well Soon >
Get Well Soon Candy Bouquet
Item #: 1001
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 24 Hrs. Orders placed after 10:00 am EST will be processed the following business day (M-F)
Send your "patient" a gift of chocolate, a full-size candy bar with a customized Get Well Soon wrapper, a huge smiley lollipop as well as lots of fun size candy bars, Skittles, Reese's Cups, and more. We've also included games that may include Tic Tac Toe, paddleball, mazes, or connect-the-dots for entertainment. Sure to cure whatever ails!
Small measures 15" tall x 12" wide, medium measures 16" tall x 13" wide (shown) and large measures 17" tall x 13" wide.
Please note candy may vary due to availability.
Warm Weather Candy Content Choices:
- To send the chocolate bouquet pictured, (a) please choose the chocolate option to add a $4.95 cold packing charge, and (b) choose a shipping method that limits your in-transit shipping time to 2 days or less and avoids shipping over a weekend. (See Shipping tab.)
- To avoid cold packing charges and time in-transit shipping restrictions, choose the non-melting option. Your bouquet will be built in a consistent color scheme, candy count and overall size as the chocolate bouquet pictured. Non-melting candies may include: plain & peanut M&Ms, Skittles, Paydays, Tootsie Rolls, Twizzlers, Bottlecaps, Sweetarts, Airheads, Gobstoppers, Gummi Bears, candy fruit slices, old fashioned candy stix, lollipops, and gum.
- Specific shipping costs are provided by clicking the "Estimate Shipping" link on the product page.
- In transit days are Monday through Friday, and exclude weekends.
UPS in-transit map
- You may also specify a future arrival date during the
- We do not ship to hospital patients, though we do ship
to hospital employees.
- Please see
Shipping Policy for complete details.
My 7-yr. old received this from his baseball team when he broke his wrist. Really clever. He loved all the candy, especially the chocolate band-aids, but the "extras" (games) made it even more special. Couldn't believe how well it shipped - even in the hot weather. Thanks!
It was a great pick-me up. My boss sent it to me, and now I plan on sending it to my friends when they get sick. Sure beats flowers